Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Welcome Baby Caroline!

We were so excited today to welcome baby Caroline into our lives today! She is a beautiful baby girl with a great set of lungs! Ella is such a proud big sister! She loves her so much and was so excited to get to see Caroline! I am so glad that I was able to be there!


She was born at 8:24 a.m.
7 lbs. 10 oz.
21 inches
(and dark brown/black hair!)


We took Ella for a yummy lunch to celebrate!

And then it was off to Yogurt Lab for a Big Sister Celebration!

I took Mary Virginia and John Bay back up to the hospital to see Caroline! They were so excited that they were able to hold her! John Bay wanted to hold her again and again!


We have already had such an exciting week! Welcome baby Caroline! We love you!

(sorry for the rough pictures, I only had my cell phone at the hospital)

No comments:

Post a Comment