Monday, March 12, 2012

Basketball Awards

Week 41: A fun, hot week in Louisiana! MV's school had their monthly fundraiser and they were able to wear pajamas to school. It was in the upper 70's all week but she wanted to wear her favorite fleece pajama pants and long sleeve shirt!
John Bay wanted in on the pictures - you see that he had to wear long sleeves and pants just like MV!
On Saturday, MV and Ed had their basketball banquet. The kids got trophies for playing such a great season and a few of the moms went in and made pillows with the jersey numbers!
Here is MV with her trophy! (Ed dressed her and fixed her hair)Ed playing Chubby Bunny!
He had to stuff marshmallows in his mouth and try to say "Chubby Bunny"!
I think he only got 5!
John Bay and I went down to Navarre to help out some friends! I took the kids to play on the playground overlooking the bay - I love the view and the kids had a blast!
After a trip to the park, lunch at McDonald's, and a quick trip to the grocery store...we made a sign for Michelle to come home (and tried to get the house cleaned up from all our craziness)!
John Bay and I had so much fun visiting with friends during a quick trip to Florida. I wish we could have stayed longer to help out, I guess we will just have to go back for another visit!
Ed and MV had a fun weekend enjoying some much needed "daddy-daughter" time. They surprised us by putting up the new trampoline! I think we are all looking forward to a low key week next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment