Friday, August 24, 2012

August Already?

Week 62:  I can't believe that it is already August.  The kids are over summer and ready to be back in a routine, and I think momma is too!  It seems like the days are getting longer and harder to fill with fun activities (did I mention that it is hot too, so the kids don't want to play outside).  The one activity that we have kept up with is horseback riding.  I know you are tired of seeing horses and riding lessons, but this is what we do...
Mary Virginia is still working on her lessons with Bailey.  She is still jumping at a level 3, but she is also riding part of the lesson with her eyes closed to work on balance!  I am so proud of her.  Here are a few pictures of her lesson - you can kind of tell the progression of her jumps.  Enjoy!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment